HOME OF THE TIGERS
PASS. DRIBBLE. SHOOT.
Our Tigers Basketball program is available for both boys and girls. In order to be apart of our Basketball program, students must be within the 9th to the 12th grade. HAA is a proud member of the TAPPS league where we compete at A1 Level league. There are two games scheduled per week during regular season where parents and students can come to cheer on our athletes. The Season lasts from November to February.
Practices are held starting from 3:45pm through 5:15pm. Practice time is divided equally amongst both boys and girls teams.
THE FOLLOWING RULES ARE TO BE FOLLOWED BY ALL OF OUR PRESENT AND ASPIRING ATHLETES:
• Participation is a privilege, not a right
• Pay the participation for each perspective sport
• Sportsmanship is expected at all times, on or off campus
• Student Handbook guidelines must be followed at all times
• On-time attendance for practices and games
• Listen and follow coaches’ directions
• Use and return all equipment and uniforms in the condition in which issued